Cucumbers are like people


Image result for cucumber to pickle

Have you ever met someone who seemed spiteful? Rude? Angry at the world? I have, and I have also seen them transition into that sort of individual. A sad process and sometimes cannot be helped by you because you do not hold that sort of connection with them. That's what makes people like cucumbers.


Image result for cucumber to pickleEveryone starts off plain and kind of sweet (I had a cucumber once, I think it tasted sweet?). They live this way until one day they're soaked in foul events, similar to how a cucumber is soaked in vinegar to eventually become a pickle. It's tragic and one would rather not see it occur, but what is one to do? You can't exactly just pull them out of the 'pickle jar' because this new personality (or attitude) will permeate from within them. At the same time you can't just leave them in the 'pickle jar' otherwise they just continue suffering and might even make cucumber into a pickle. This is the duality of humans as there is a wrong you feel the need to right, but the wrong cannot always be righted (by you).









On a side-note, I actually like the literal pickles. My childhood nickname is "Pickles" because I ate them so much. I don't mean to diss pickles in this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dogglegängers & Doubles

Mannequin by HMLTD